Annual Maintenance Program
At Midwest Foundation Repair, we believe in doing things the right way. While we have the best technicians install the best products available, every system needs a little upkeep. To make the necessary maintenance easier, we created Midwest Care Club – an easy, recurring monthly payment that covers your annual maintenance appointment, priority scheduling and a 5% discount on future systems and products!
Regular maintenance and care of your Midwest system can greatly reduce emergency service calls, ensure the system is working effectively and increase the normal expected life span of your system. Every annual maintenance includes a full inspection and complimentary basement protection evaluation.
Free Annual Maintenance
Our regular annual maintenance and inspection plan is included with your Midwest Care Club membership.*
* Minimum 1-year membership required
As a Midwest Care Club member, you receive priority scheduling for any maintenance, service or future install appointments.
Receive a members-only 5% discount on any purchases at this address.
- Cycle & water test sump pump operations
- Clean sump system liner of sediment and silt
- Change battery in the WaterWatch® alarm
- Flush & flood test WaterGuard® system as necessary
- Evaluate discharge line(s) & potential for freezing
- Re-tighten to appropriate torque
- Evaluate PowerBrace and/or wall anchor plates
- Benchmark the position of wall(s) at each location
- Remove excess anchor rod
- Perform an inspection of foundation, grading & gutters
- Assess benchmarks
- Replace/add benchmarks as necessary
- Determine elevations of entire foundation
- Inspect grading, downspouts, and gutters
- Inspect foundation walls for cracks, efflorescence or water stains
- Check relative humidity set point
- Inspect filter
- Clean heat exchange core & evaporator coil
- Clean drain pipe
- Inspect blower, wires/connections & refrigeration system
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.